Old Posts

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Soon to Come...

Well, it has been a while since I last posted here.  I started school, as well as gotten into other things that consume most of my time.  I have not forgotten about this blog however, So this is what I am planning for the immediate future:


  1. Part II of my trip to North Platte. (so many pictures and so little room on the computer!)
  2. Part II and III of my small layouts page.  Part I is currently complete, so you can view it by clicking below:                                                                                                 http://jjwtrains.blogspot.com/p/small-layouts.html
  3. Also On the small layout page, I have a new micro layout that is secret, but I'll share it once I am finished.  The Small Layout page will also feature my O scale layout that is under construction.
  4. Updates for the South Dakota State Railroad Museum
  5. And finally I am re-doing all of my previous posts to make it less bias so that no one feels like I am commanding something, but suggesting something.
As you can see, I have a lot to do yet on this site, but in due time, these things should make this site more complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment