Old Posts

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Thinking of a fall micro project

well, summer got quite busy.  I do have a lot to catch up on as fall approaches on my Clear Creek project.  However, it looks like I'm just not going to have the space for a G scale railroad of any kind at college, even storing it will be a problem.  So, in order to still have some railroad fun, I'm thinking of doing a small, N scale railroad over this fall and hopefully I can have it done before the Trees and Trains show and the Granite City Train show.  I want ot do something completely different and unique, yet will still fit in the front seat of my vehicle.  Overall, the layout must not be larger than 28" by 42" with about a 24" height.  I don't want to go modular, or have any additions.  Simply put, I'm looking at building a fully self contained railroad.  About the only thing I know about this railroad so far, besides the size, is that it will be in N scale.  A couple years back I said I'd do an n scale project railroad, well it looks like I'm finally going to fulfill that promise.

--James

No comments:

Post a Comment